South NJ Campgrounds
At Atlantic Blueberry RV Park, you can count on the Park’s great location, friendly people, and active programs. Our season runs from March 29th to October 27th.
To assist you in selecting an RV site that works best for your camping needs and budget, we offer three site types: Water and 30 amp electric service, water and 50 amp electric service and full hookup to Basic, Premium and Deluxe site.
RV Site Rates at Atlantic Blueberry RV Park
For Monthly and Seasonal Reservations:
March 29 – June 14
June 15 – Sep. 2
Sep. 3 – Oct. 27
|Seasonal Rates – Mar 29 to Oct 27
- Weekly rate is the daily rate for 7 nights less a 10% discount.
- Seasonal installment plan rates are available pre-season.
- Golf carts for seasonals are an additional $125 fee. Golf Carts for shorter stays permitted on exception basis – inquire as to price.
- Off-site winter storage is $150 or on-site included in Seasonal Installment Plan.
- Cable offering of 34 channels is included in site rental.
- WI-FI available through Camplink.
- For monthly stay or longer metered electric actual cost plus $3 administrative fee.
- Base rate includes up to two (2) adults and two (2) children (from immediate family) age 18 and younger; extra person charge is $5/day. No charge for an extra child under the age of 7. For seasonals, extra adult is $150 and extra child is $75
- Seasonal stays are subject to seasonal contract.
- Day visitors are $5/day and overnight visitors are $12/night.
- Two (2) vehicles allowed per site – off site storage $50/month or $3/day.
- Site and Site types are subject to availability and rates and rules are subject to change without notice.
Rates, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- Daily & Weekly – Reservation are taken with a $35 non-refundable deposit, which represents cancellation fee.
- Monthly – Reservations are taken with a $95 deposit. Reservations must be cancelled thirty (30) days prior to start date or your deposit will be forfeited.
- Seasonal – Reservations are taken with a $500 deposit. Reservation must be cancelled by December 1st or your deposit will be forfeited.
- Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and other Holidays require a three (3) night minimum to book.
- All stays are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a cancellation.
- Rally rates are available upon request.
- There is a $35 processing fee for all cancellations.
- No refunds of early departures.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Full payment, which is non-refundable due upon check-in.
- To extend your stay, notify the office before 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM for campsites.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM for campsites.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite
- All campers, guests and visitors must register, paying at the office upon arrival. Copies of driver’s licenses to be provided at check-in.
- Support for dog shots required.
- Golf Cart agreements required to be signed.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00 PM and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 AM
If you are a rally Wagon Master or have a large group,
contact us for our special program and rates.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! ENJOY YOUR STAY!